Milkwood Lodge is situated in Hermanus at the foot of the Fernkloof Nature Reserve – a fynbos paradise for nature lovers and hikers. The Lodge is only 300 metres from Voëlklip and the famous “Blue Flag” Grotto Beach and sea front cliff path with stunning views across Walker Bay.
Hermanus bed and breakfast is a unique character Guest Lodge on a huge property set amongst ancient Milkwood trees, with breathtaking views of Walker Bay and the magnificent mountains. Only 5 minutes from the Village Centre and within walking distance of the two main swimming beaches, cliff path and close to the golf course. Take a dip in the swimming pool or relax on your own private patio.
There are several restaurants withing walking distance, Dutchies, Lizette's kitchen and Walkerbay Grill.
Milkwood Lodge caters for all - single persons, couples and families. Spacious en-suite double or twin bedrooms, with sea or mountain views, with private entrances and patios ensuring comfort and privacy.» See More
Things to do
Hermanus and surrounding areas offer so many things to do that it caters for every taste, age and fancy. Management at Milkwood Lodge will gladly assist you with more information and/or reservations for your choice of the multitude of activities available on our doorstep.» See More
Luxury accommodation in a garden setting between mountain and sea
- All rooms have direct access into the garden via the private patios
- Braai/Barbeque facilities next to the swimming pool for guests use
- Free Wifi throughout the property
- Secure off-street parking on the premises
- We offer healthy, hearty, vegetarian and halaal options for breakfast. Please advise us of your dietary requirements
- Within walking distance of several restaurants and a supermarket
Share This Page