Milkwood Lodge is situated in Hermanus at the foot of the Fernkloof Nature Reserve – a fynbos paradise for nature lovers and hikers. The Lodge is only 300 metres from Voëlklip and the famous “Blue Flag” Grotto Beach and sea front cliff path with stunning views across Walker Bay.
Hermanus bed and breakfast is a unique character Guest Lodge on a huge property set amongst ancient Milkwood trees, with breathtaking views of Walker Bay and the magnificent mountains. Only 5 minutes from the Village Centre and within walking distance of the two main swimming beaches, cliff path and close to the golf course. Take a dip in the swimming pool or relax on your own private patio.
Luxury accommodation in a garden setting between mountain and sea
- All rooms have direct access into the garden via the private patios
- Braai/Barbeque facilities next to the swimming pool for guests use
- Free Wifi throughout the property
- Secure off-street parking on the premises
- We offer healthy, hearty, vegetarian and halaal optiosn for breakfast please advise us of your dietary requirements
- Within walking distance of several restaurants and a supermarket